No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like the design - as opposed to the '98 version, you can't mistake this as anything BUT Godzilla. I dig the crocodile reference the guy in the article made; no fucking way will THIS Godzilla run from a damn helicopter like the '98 one did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      heard nothing but great things about THE WAY, WAY BACK.

I just got an email detailing how to reference the title, the cast and certain credits in my review.

A full page email.

Sometimes, I just fucking wonder.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Robocopout.

When asked about the film’s rating, Padilha said they were pretty much aiming for a PG-13. “We were shooting the movie to be seen by the broadest possible audience, which means PG-13. This whole idea about ‘RoboCop’ has to be “R” because the first one was amazingly violent… I never really bought into that. You know, ‘The Dark Knight’ was PG-13, so you can get away with a lot.”

Sam Jackson added, “It would be “R” for its time, not “R” now. Padilla agreed, “Yeah, maybe now it isn’t.”
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The original was rated X soooo.....bullshit.

Comment

• And they apparently didn't even show Robocop in the footage. NOT A GOOD SIGN.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Robocopout.

I'm so glad that Padhilla has no shot at Bioshock or Logan's Run now.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well that guy did a better movie than any Hollywood-produced crime flick in the last few years....
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• True. Too bad about his inaugural domestic outing sounding as toothless as that Total Recall reshitting.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Reminds me of the guy who did Intacto...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nje6dcArZrI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll see it for Carrey and Moretz, but there's nothing in that that's particularly new or exciting.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Looks a lot better than that first trailer.

McLovin will be nominated for a Saturn Award!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw Only God Forgives. I loved it, it's not as good as Drive but still great. The score is terrifying, it's a horror movie score and the scariest one I've heard. I can see people fucking HATING this movie though. Am I totally off base or does this movie share DNA with Clockwork Orange and Audition?

Comment

• this on demand?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's supposed to be, but Alamo had it so I went there.

Comment

Working...
                                X