• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENEMY MINE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      ENEMY MINE
      I used to watch that movie a lot when I was a little kid. But never the whole way through until I was 16 or 17.

No idea why.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That fucking movie is fantastic. And is the PERFECT example of a movie that should be rebooted. The original has a great story idea and some cool shots, but an updated version would be great. Same with Alien Nation.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          That fucking movie is fantastic. And is the PERFECT example of a movie that should be rebooted. The original has a great story idea and some cool shots, but an updated version would be great. Same with Alien Nation.
          Alien Nation is coming sooner than you think. FX and Hulu are still working out the Alien details, while Fede Alvarez gets his Alien movie ready to shoot.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• FUCK. YEAH. I fucking loved the movie and series, gimme more of that shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

FUCK. YEAH. I fucking loved the movie and series, gimme more of that shit.
              Hulu is going to be the home for a lot of Sci Fi/Horror revivals.

The new Predator thing kicks it off, then Alien movie, two seasons of Alien show, Alien Nation, some new I Robot shit, tons of other stuff over next 4 years.

Comment

• New Predator thing? That Native Americans v Predator movie that was shot by that guy that Cloverfield Lane?

Also, new Jurassic Park trailer.

As long as it's not as fucking dumb as the last one I'm on board. Plus Goldblum's question to Pratt was great as I lulzed at that scene earlier....like a promise to a dinosaur? come on mannnnn

Comment

• Can we go back to Enemy Mine being awesome ?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Word on TOP GUN: MAVERICK is fucking awesome.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Can we go back to Enemy Mine being awesome ?
                      If you disagree with that statement, thems fightin' words. Is it bmovie level? Yes. Is the pacing a bit offffffffffffffffff? Sure. Are some of the effects laughable? Indeed. BUT as an idea it's fucking great and they treat it seriously. Plus I love stories like this, I mean Quaid basically starts out super racist against the Dracs and then turns gay for Gossett, in so much the background and shit of the alien species being really fleshed out. Also, BRION JAMES.

Comment

• Loved Enemy Mine for all the reasons you mentioned. One of the best sci-fi bro films ever, and I watched the hell outta that flick when it hit cable.

Comment

If you disagree with that statement, thems fightin' words. Is it bmovie level? Yes. Is the pacing a bit offffffffffffffffff? Sure. Are some of the effects laughable? Indeed. BUT as an idea it's fucking great and they treat it seriously. Plus I love stories like this, I mean Quaid basically starts out super racist against the Dracs and then turns gay for Gossett, in so much the background and shit of the alien species being really fleshed out. Also, BRION JAMES.
                          dude I love this movie.

also, Top Gun 2 doesn’t suck?

Comment

• EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE is quite good. It's a tad too absurdist in areas but it's overall quite an effective film.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, this is THE movie I cant wait to see.

Comment

• It's fantastic and easily the best film of 2022, so far.

It's also exhausting towards the end. Reminds me of The Inside Out, another film I adore but also never want to see again.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X