No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll wait until it hits streaming/cable. No way anything in this sequel will match the big topless male model volleyball scene in the first, and the unanswered question as to why Goose kept his shirt on.

Comment

• Yo its the gayrotic aspect of it that elevates Top Gun above Iron Eagle.

That, and ONLY that.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yep.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Then this film best lean heavily into teh gay or it ain't Top Gun. Stern letters to parents will be written, yo.

Comment

• THE LOST CITY

Don't. Wait for streaming.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm guessing Brad Pitt is dead not too long after he shows up and Daniel Radcliffe stands out badly, not unlike his questionable taste in post-Potter projects.
              Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 04-03-2022, 07:50 PM.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Pitt's a cameo
                Radcliffe is fine

the film is just off, though. The comedic rhythm never gels and it's terribly directed in general.

As antidote, we watched ROMANCING THE STONE tonight. Now THAT is a movie.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• New Lightyear trailer. As much as I wish it wasn't some realistic take on it OR at the very least have Tim Allen do the voice, this looks pretty great from a technical level and possibly just a fun cgi sci-fi flick that happens to reference a toy from Toy Story.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I’m meh on it. Not many animated movies have been amazing for a while.

Except Mitchell va The Machines.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I have a hunch that LIGHTYEAR has a shot at being the #1 film of the year, in all honesty.

Comment

• God I hope not.

It's the most cynical fucking thing.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers flick. I am so into this fucking thing. Someone may have finally shot a flick that could be in the same company as Roger Rabbit which is still the pinnacle of animation/live action. I am so on fucking board with this trailer. Looks fun as hell and I love Samberg and Mulaney and it'll be on Disney + woooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Yo its the gayrotic aspect of it that elevates Top Gun above Iron Eagle.

That, and ONLY that.
                            Iron Eagle had Queen. Don't get me wrong, Top Gun is still #1 but Iron Eagle is no slouch.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• One man.
                              One goal.
                              One mission.

Comment

• Legit haven't seen Iron Eagle since I was a kid. Remember when Louis Gossett Jr. was in everything? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Comment

Working...
                                X