• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Martin, give me ROBOTECH.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, there goes Jen. She's a big fan of Voltron, so I KNOW she's gonna want to see this. Over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I'm with Martin, give me ROBOTECH.
        And a screening with opulent scotch!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Robotech fucking owns.

Comment

• Man, another thing I should be into but just don't give any shits about. I'm more into Power Rangers than Voltron or Robotech and I am barely into PR (still enjoy the reboot flick more than I should).

Has any anime been made into a good live action flick (no drama animes count, I'm talking demon rape, cyberpunk, ninja shit here)?

What ever happened with Leo's Akira nonsense?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need Ninja Scroll from Fede Alvarez.

Comment

• man, that's like a perfect fucking fit. It would be glorious.

My dream pick would be Peter Jackson with his pre-LOTR sensibilities.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Post Dead Alive PJ would be the perfect pick. I'd also say Post Blade 2 GDT.

Comment

• I'm rather surprised we have not gotten a live action NINJA SCROLL. Sam Raimi would rock this.
                    As to ROBOTECH, we kinda got that with INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE. too bad the movie itself is dogshit. I'd love a proper ROBOTECH movie, though...make it a trilogy of all three of the major generational storylines and I'd be over the moon.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was going to say Sam Raimi as well, but he hasn't directed something I've dug in like over a decade. Really hoping that DS2 fixes that but if I had to choose early Raimi or early Jackson, I'd totally still pick Jackson.

Comment

• Either that or the JOHN WICK guys should do NINJA SCROLL. That concept needs some amazingly competent action in order to work.

At one point, I'd have suggested the Wachowskis for NS but not anymore. They peaked with the first MATRIX film and have completely crawled up their own asses since then.

Comment

• Oooh, yah the JW guys could pull it off.

Speed Racer shows the Wachowski sisters could pull it off but they'd have to love the source material.

Comment

• new TOP GUN: MAVERICK trailer:

Looks effing GREAT. Cool to see how they'll be using Val Kilmer in it, too.

Comment

• I’ve all but given up hope that it’s actually going to come out.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I have to see it. Despite Crooze being a human trashcan.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X