No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read about the Twilight Zone this is based on, and could be amazing. US was soooooooo good until the final 20 minutes.

Comment

• I hope so, because yeah, US fell apart and IT DIDN'T NEED TO. That explanation ruined the whole thing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It really did. Absolutely insane choice.

Comment

• I remember getting so much shit for hating that movie. Like, it felt he was forced to put that info in by some studio person because it was totally fine without it. The explanation didn't even make fucking sense.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I read about the Twilight Zone this is based on, and could be amazing. US was soooooooo good until the final 20 minutes.
              Spoiler: Spoilers 

It wasn't Twilight Zone but an HBO tv-movie that Nope is heavily lifting from, but the one script that leaked kept most of that as the driving force for Nope.

Still, horse alien people.

And it also plays like this old Whitest Kids U Know sketch.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Uncharted is such a garbage movie. People will try to be nice and call it a matinee movie. It's just boring and lame.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Again, what did people think it was going to be? It looked like trash from the outset

Comment

• Forgot where I saw it, but whoever said it's going to be the TNT Saturday afternoon and post NBA movie for the next 15 years nailed it.

Comment

• Soooo, it’s this years National Treasure?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• at least that flick has silly Nic Cage. This has stupid Marky Mark.

Comment

• The paper here had a good line about it: 'It's like a record album with two solid hits where the rest of the songs are filler.'

I'm still going to see it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                          Soooo, it’s this years National Treasure?
                          I am sure I will get an enormous amount of hate for this. But yeah. I think this looks just as lame and bad as National Treasure. Not even Cage could tempt me to see that.

Comment

• NT is not good. It's okay as background noise but it's a dumb movie.

Comment

• both NT movies are perfect to fold laundry to.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeeep.

Comment

Working...
                                X