No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit, sorry Ingrid, I try to remember to also link to it....so weird you can't see the embeds on your phone.

It's the new trailer Ted K /
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• BigBug

If anything I like the look of it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The thumbnail looks like one of your Saint's Row avatars
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          The thumbnail looks like one of your Saint's Row avatars
          HAHAHA. I love my SR Avatars. I hope I can make them just as ridiculous in the upcoming game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

HAHAHA. I love my SR Avatars. I hope I can make them just as ridiculous in the upcoming game.
            Shut. Up. They’re making a new one?! You just made my day, Rob.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

Shut. Up. They’re making a new one?! You just made my day, Rob.
              Yeeeep.

Comment

• Sweeeeeet
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• NGL, I like seeing the dinos in these types of environments. Also ELLE AND ALAN!

buttt lol to the dino parkour on the rooftops.

Comment

• I won’t go to the theater for it, but I’ll definitely check it out when I can. Looks like ridiculous fun.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Legit can't wait for this Chip and Dale movie. I'm so on board for what' they're doing with this. Looks like a blast.

It doesn't help that Gadget was one of my first crushes as a kid. GIMME THAT GADGET RULE 34

Comment

• Reviews for UNCHARTED seem to indicate it's nothing special. Passable entertainment, that's it.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I mean the trailers looked like garbage and the cast was completely miscast.

Comment

• Here's hoping that the new Peele flick doesn't pull an US and over explain which IMO ruined the movie for me because this trailer is fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I mean the trailers looked like garbage and the cast was completely miscast.
                              If I wanted to watch Demolition High I'd watch Demolition High. That frozen in time child is never going to ascend to adulthood.

Holland is a Gary Coleman that can do flips.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lololol

Comment

Working...
                                X