No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ that looks bad. The fan film was SO MUCH BETTER.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I dunno...looks exactly like I wanted the new TOMB RAIDER to look. I'm in.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's shitty Matt if you played the games. If not, I can see why it would look fun. It doesn't look bad in a standard action movie format (looks fun) but that's not what Uncharted should be. It should be Raiders Indy in the present day based on the games. That Nathan Fillion video I posted is what the movie should be. Not teeny bopper Nate and Mid 30s Sully.
        I'll still check it out when it hits streaming, but in now way is this going to be good. They crammed 3 games worth of story in this from what the trailer shows which is a shame.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CAnnot fucking wait. Jackass is my happy place.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• final trailer for Jackass. The fucking Wily E. Coyote gag gets me every time.

Comment

• This new Texas Chainsaw Netflix flick looks fucking terrible yet I'm totally down to watch this for the gore alone based on the trailer and because Fede Alvarez is involved. That being said, Leatherface looks fucking TERRIBLE and that opening shot made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• I saw the last one in the fucking theatre.

I'll watch this on the back of some stream rip and laugh.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The last one I remember is the shitty one with smoking hot Tania Raymonde and Alexandra Daddiaro. It sucked so bad, but Tania does special things to me.

Spoiler: sorta nsfw 
                  Otherwise the only semi decent one past TCM2 would be the original remake. The prequel to that one sucked from what I remember. Probably need to check out TCM3 again as its been like 2 decades since I've watched it. I only remember Ken Foree.

Comment

• The great thing about TCM 3 is that they were too close to a Six Flags location when shooting. So some sequences will have rides pick up in the background. It's maybe 3 or 4 mins of the film, but it's there.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Other fun fact: Peter Jackson was the original choice to direct TCM 3, but the costs of meeting his demands and getting his people to Cali would have doubled the budget.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• shit, a PJ directed TCM would have been pretty sweet. Bummer.

Comment

• PJ was also the first choice for A Nightmare on Elm Street 6.

The bit in Freddy vs Jason where teenagers purposely take sleeping pills so they beat the shit outta Freddy came directly from The Dream Lover.
                          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-01-2022, 06:42 PM.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Totally into this.

Comment

• I can’t get it to come up for me, what movie is it?
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                              X