New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks fucking amazing and weird.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Here's hoping this is good and not shitty like his last dozen flicks. I have higher hopes due to the talent involved. Seriously, anytime I see anyone giving that Willy's Wonderland movie a pass I automatically assume they have the worst taste in movies and not in a fun way. More like a "I like to be a contrarian as I think it's a personality..."
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Willy's had it's charm but it wasn't something I would go back to. I still need to watch Ghostlands or whatever it was called.

Comment

• Nah, Willy was a pile of shit with nothing redeeming. It was a straight cash grab from Cage and suckers ate it up because "OMG CAGE IS SO WACKY" Every single kill was the same (beat to death), nothing made sense (why is there a tiny ballpit in the eating area? Why is there a fucking pinball machine in the kitchen?") and there is no payoff for anything. Fuck that movie.

Comment

• Feel like I'm talking to myself in here, but this looks pretty good.

Comment

• I haven’t responded to any of these in a bit because my phone has decided to stop loading the videos. Womp womp. If you post the name of the movie with the vids(at least the non-obvious ones), I’ll go check them out so I can weigh in.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Can't wait. Bummed about Depp not being in it but Mads is a great choice for a replacement. Still wish Colin would have been the main dude throughout all of these movies though.
                I still haven’t seen the second one, but Jude Law as Dumbledore is enough to make me want to see this.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• the new SPIDER-MAN is a lot of fun. It's a crowd pleaser with many, many moments that'll draw a reaction for a full crowd.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Planning on catching this in the next week or so when I have time off of work. Sounds like it lives up to the hype and more.

Comment

• Clean

I dig Brody and am always up for a vigilante flick plus the guy from True Detective as a creep and I'm in.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT DOES THIS LOOK AWESOME:

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haha, Bjork as the witch.

Looks like Assassins Creed Valhalla. Works for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            HOLY SHIT DOES THIS LOOK AWESOME:

GIVE ME THIS SHIT

Comment

• I mean, this new Uncharted trailer doesn't change the fact that they should have made this with Nathan Fillion as Nathan Drake buttttt this could be a fun Sunday afternoon watch on cable. Just dumb they seem to be squeezing in all 3 games into one movie.

Comment

• For comparison here's the fan film that Nathan Fillion made....Bonus points for Stephen Lang as Sully....

Comment

Working...
                                X