No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Reno 911, but I think a lot of it is from growing up among so many cops.

For some reason, they all love Terry. Even the old asshole shitkickers think "the little gay dude on rollerskates" is God's gift to comedy.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• His arc in the first movie was great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This looks pretty great. Riz is awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sign me up. I will always love dinosaurs.

Comment

• Hearing Jim from the Office as Superman is weird.

Comment

• Cage as Dracula? Sweet.

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSS hope the director isn't awful. Never saw that shitty Amazon movie.

Comment

• which one was that?

Comment

• Fucking can't wait.

Comment

• Now THAT'S a fucking grade A trailer/teaser/whatever
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE POWER OF THE DOG is going to win everything this year. It's possibly the best acted and directed film that I've seen in years.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Saw that pop up on Netlfix. Might watch it over Xmas.

Comment

• cannot fucking wait

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              THE POWER OF THE DOG is going to win everything this year. It's possibly the best acted and directed film that I've seen in years.
                              I think Cumberbatch has a good shot at pulling off a sneak win for Actor, but the film is going to pull 8 or 9 noms and maybe win 1 or 2 things.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I think Cumberbatch has a good shot at pulling off a sneak win for Actor, but the film is going to pull 8 or 9 noms and maybe win 1 or 2 things.
                                You thinking WEST SIDE STORY? That's certainly earning the raves and I could see the Academy giving Spielberg a victory lap at this stage of his career.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X