No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, they ALL look great and on point.

Will the film be in black and white?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was scratching my head on Roebuck, so I went to IMDB and as soon as the page loaded it was “Oh shit! It’s Arzt!”
      Yeah, he looks awesome!
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• YOu gOt ArZT oN YOu
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha, exactly!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sheri Moon Zombie only has acting credits because of her husband.

I mean come on.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Sheri Moon Zombie only has any sort of a career because of her husband. From backup dancer to wife to actress to online clothing and accessory maven.

Eh, no skin off my nose and I thought she was good in House of 1,000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects. I'm just hoping Zombie doesn't go hardcore R on this and goes the Addams Family route instead.

Comment

• She's fine when the character fits. Not fine when the character doesn't fit. Basically if she's not Baby she's terrible.

Also, Dune hits HBO a day early. Oct 21 at 6pm.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yay!

and since we suck and live far, I’ll torrent it, since HBO MAX ain’t coming here….

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    She's fine when the character fits. Not fine when the character doesn't fit. Basically if she's not Baby she's terrible.

Also, Dune hits HBO a day early. Oct 21 at 6pm.
                    Agreed on Shari, and I'm all about Dune this Sunday. Should have all my work stuff done Saturday so I'm gonna be inhaling the Spice with mah Atreides peeps on my day off.

Comment

• Still don't understand why they would get Mark for Sully. shit make no sense. Should have gotten Stephen Lang or shit, even Stephen Root lol.

Comment

• Or Bruce Campbell.

Sully is supposed to be paunchy, and old, not Vietnamese-beating semi-old.

Comment

• Looks like another hit for Sony
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dig it. It's getting slagged on by a lot of people elsewhere but I'm in.

If nothing else, it looks like the film has enough of a budget to bring the setpieces to life. One of the things that crippled that last TOMB RAIDER film is that they only apparently had enough budget to do a couple of setpieces and even those felt limited. They shot their wads on a few scenes and then gave us people running around an island.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• But as a fan of the games and the characters, they are shooting themselves in the foot right off the bat with Marky Mark. He fucking SUCKS and in no way does he come off as Sully did in the games. Yeah, I'm judging his entire character based on a 2 minute trailer, but the dude has no range and sucks as an actor.

Comment

• Even with this being a prequel or whatever (has to be) I still don't buy it. BUt I KNOW we'll get Marky Mark at the end with the trademarked stache but it won't matter because this is gonna bomb.

Comment

Working...
                                X