New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    It's symbolic of how the Broccolis bowed to Craig to make him happy. A mistake they made with Brosnan constantly blowing off his suggestions (for directors, actors to test and story ideas, yes including Tarantino) and telling him to shut up and say the lines.

Hence things ended ugly with Pierce.

They overcompensated with Craig.
    It's why the Broccolis need to go ahead and retire.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That was the rumor for ages.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm in based on the directors and the og cast.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "I'm Sydney Prescott, of course I have a gun." Hell yeah. I don't think I even saw Scream 3. Is it worth going back to it and that latest one? Sarah watched Scream for the first time last year and loved it, but I told her 2 was awful.

Comment

• 2 is super fun! 3 was kinda dumb. 4 was kinda fun (hated the ending though).
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 4 was hilarious because of the ending. Avoiding spoilers for this one in case it has moments that might surpass 4's absolute ridiculousness.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That fucking ending.....I remember being so annoyed by it in theater. I always liked the Culkin kid's character though.

This is neat. A dude I work with is writing/directing this flick that stars Jeremy Davies and Guy Pearce.

Comment

• See, I saw H4 theatrically and that ending went over huge. Great twist. Worked great.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit, now I'm not sure if Russ was talking about Scream 4's ending or H4's ending. lol My response was all about the Scream movies.

H4 wasn't bad but I never think about it. I always pick the original or part 3. Maybe I'll check out part 4 if I can pivot to it during my 31 days of Halloween movie-a-thon.

Comment

• Oh I was definitely praising the full tilt clown show of Scream 4. H4/5 is a weird retcon of Halloween II's narrative which was itself a weird retcon of the original.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I always liked the Randall standin in Scream 4. The
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        Emma Roberts
                        shit was fucking ridiculous and I in no way bought it.

Comment

• Of course not, that's why when it goes off the rails the way it does, I cheer the defenestration on as it is involving a moron who can't act.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She truly is terrible.

Comment

• Heh, that coffee table thought so too
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Goddammit Russ. Only you would have me remembering the end of that goddamn movie. Fucking a.

Comment

Working...
                                X