No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like Vanilla Sky. Diaz is pretty decent and Cruise, Cruz and Russell are really good.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I actually rather liked VANILLA SKY. I never saw the original so I have nothing to compare it to.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• VS has a fucking great soundtrack.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• With the exception of that MacArtney song.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I remember Open your Eyes as being great, and I heard that Vanilla Sky is pure garbage, so....
            Vanilla Sky may or may not be to your liking but whomever said it was garbage is full of fucking shit or has not ability to judge what is/isn't garbage.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 - teaser trailer:
              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11...4#.UeAefvleaSo

oh hell yes.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I haven't seen the first movie but trailer is kind of fantastic. It reminds me of that feeling from the first time Dash realizes he can run across water in THE INCREDIBLES.

Comment

• Grave, see the first one. It's fantastic, right up there with THE INCREDIBLES for me.

Comment

• The first one is legit bro.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's a lovely teaser too.

Comment

• I just couldn't get into Dragon. I own it, may need to give it another chance.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I hope not, because that's just stupid. Did anyone read the original manga? I wonder how that twist is handled between the book and original movie.

I'm still gonna give Lee the benefit of the doubt on this but that trailer makes the movie look once-removed from a "Van Sant's PSYCHO"-level remake.
                          I kinda liked the trailer but only because I love Brolin. I haven't seen Oldboy in AGES so I may have to watch that tonight.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• RUSH: New trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=c6zFioM389o

looks great. Any word on this yet?

Comment

• Eh, car movies don't do anything for me. Unless they have Burt Reynolds in them. Then I'm your man.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Car movies do lots for me.

Hemsworth and Howard do not.

Comment

Working...
                                X