New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEASER
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• dig it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I’m down.

Leo looks like he’s turning into a cross between Rip Torn and Brian Cox.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• He also looks borderline "where's my red stapler" guy from Office Space.

Jennifer Lawrence is almost unrecognizable with the red hair - had to do a double take.

I'm onboard for this - looks to be a gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I really hope it's good.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              I’m down.

Leo looks like he’s turning into a cross between Rip Torn and Brian Cox.
              and yet he'll always be banging 20 year olds. #jelly

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                He also looks borderline "where's my red stapler" guy from Office Space.

Jennifer Lawrence is almost unrecognizable with the red hair - had to do a double take.
                Totally agree with both.

And Rob, you don’t want 20 year olds. They’re vapid. You’d run screaming before her pants were off.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fuck. Yeah.

Comment

• Man. I don't want to get my hopes up. But I am also a dumb bitch. Need a rubber ducky Keanu toy, get on it Ari.

Comment

• You're not a dumb bitch!

But the Wachowskis have proven they can't be trusted. And the reasoning behind (half) their returning was purely for the dough and the threat of WB doing it without them.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        You're not a dumb bitch!

But the Wachowskis have proven they can't be trusted. And the reasoning behind (half) their returning was purely for the dough and the threat of WB doing it without them.
                        You want to spoil the script for them? If so, use spoiler tags.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I already gave some stuff away a page or so back.

You can have at it.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If I see any spoilers not tagged there will be heck to pay. HECK I SAY.

Comment

• first reviews hitting in regards to Halloween Kills and they don't seem to be all that great.

Had no idea there was going to be a fucking third one of these either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                first reviews hitting in regards to Halloween Kills and they don't seem to be all that great.

Had no idea there was going to be a fucking third one of these either.
                                Yeah, Halloween Kills ends in a way that you have to have a sequel. Honestly, the only thing in that script that got changed was
                                  Spoiler: Carpenter vibes 
                                the time delay
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X