Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it now:
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    JLC and Michael kill each other in Halloween Ends. Granddaughter and little black kid from 2018 survive, get the "happily ever after" ending.

Then I rewatch Halloween III, whistle the Silver Shamrock tune, and wish Tom Atkins got more work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Then I....
      Might want to throw a spoiler block on that.
      Last edited by Anderson; 06-28-2021, 11:53 AM.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's to spoil? Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles would've seen that plot coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          What's to spoil? Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles would've seen that plot coming.
          Yeah, but some people still don't want to be spoiled.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• spoiler tagged it. I know Ari is pumped for this for some reason.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It looks fun. I am with Ari. I loved the 2018 one.

Comment

• Michael Myers was always my least favorite slasher and franchise. I love the first one and the third one but I don't give any shit about Myers past that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like 1 and 2, and the new one. All the other sequels are dog shit, and not fun dog shit. I love 3 but that's a totally different animal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    spoiler tagged it. I know Ari is pumped for this for some reason.
                    Whoa, I was just making a guess and it's an actual spoiler? My apologies, folks! I henceforth promise to use my guessing powers only for good, and have put in for training at the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters to better learn how to use my power wisely!

I'm 54 though. Does being young at heart count?

And I'm with Rob and Bill - Halloween as a franchise was great with the first two films. Three was it's own beast, bless it. After that was pretty much meh, until my interest got piqued with Rob Zombie's take - it'll never replace Carpenter's original, but I do love that remake. If we're talking slasher love, I'm backing my Jersey bro, Jason Vorhees and Friday the 13th, y'all. Myers can suck it.

Comment

• Speaking of, any news on the rights dispute for that one?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Only that it continues to fuck that goddamn video game. That new Among Us mode would have been fucking SWEET. CEEJ COULD HAVE BEEN ROY.

Comment

• bring it on. Loved the first one and I love Stephen Lang.

Comment

spoiler tagged it. I know Ari is pumped for this for some reason.
                            Anderson said it's "It's just super death Halloween II." so yes, I am totally pumped for this. Plus, they took the best part of Halloween 4 (local town dorks hunting Michael) or at least it looks like they did.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

bring it on. Loved the first one and I love Stephen Lang.
                              Oh FUCK yes.

Comment

• Billy and Rerb, I haven't seen the first one, but you guys buying into the backlash on that one?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X