No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word appears to be good on both PACIFIC RIM and THE WORLD'S END. Happy happy joy joy!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• SEVENTH SON:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=F4zX--5Ils8

Looks like a Stephen Sommers film. Pass.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Derivative of derivatives.

(Sommers gave us The Mummy which is still a great adventure film.)
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I LOVE the first MUMMY film. It's a great pseudo INDIANA JONES feature.

Comment

• Ditto.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wj38DvZP4YU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So, surely that's a fake daughter on the TV screen and Olsen is the real daughter... Right?
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I hope not, because that's just stupid. Did anyone read the original manga? I wonder how that twist is handled between the book and original movie.

I'm still gonna give Lee the benefit of the doubt on this but that trailer makes the movie look once-removed from a "Van Sant's PSYCHO"-level remake.

Comment

• I think it's more Vanilla Sky to the original's Abre Los Ojos. Take that how you will.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MgR5qfjyiws?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      I think it's more Vanilla Sky to the original's Abre Los Ojos. Take that how you will.
                      I remember Open your Eyes as being great, and I heard that Vanilla Sky is pure garbage, so....
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You heard wrong.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're telling me that the Cruise/Diaz movie is superior?

Comment

• It may not be superior, but garbage? Far fucking from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              You're telling me that the Cruise/Diaz movie is superior?
                              They are different experiences with the same story. And both of those people do quite well in their roles.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, good to know, but I'll hardly find time to muster the energy to track it down.... Too many other flicks to watch....

Comment

Working...
                                X