No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Works for me, I'm not a huge fan of Theo. His schtick is grating.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This new Evil Dead movie sounds dumb.

Like I'm supposed to get hard because Sam,Rob,and Bruce are producers? Who gives a shit. I want a fucking sequel to the Jane Levy one dammit. She fucking OWNS and I wanted more of that. Not some Poltergeist 3 sounding bullshit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope it's good, but yeah. The Evil Dead remake is fucking awesome, and I'd have taken 4 more of those happily.

Comment

• Total agreement - The remake scratched my Evil Dead itch quite nicely and became its own beast. Gimme more of that Jane Levy franchise starter NOW!

Comment

• Here's hoping he doesn't fuck it up.

Comment

• There's a whole lot of Lost in that trailer.

Comment

• Can't escape the feeling he will fuck it up.

But what a trailer.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I really liked The Visit, and the horror elements to Signs were so good. I wish he would stick to more straight forward horror where a big twist or mystery box doesn't make or break the whole thing.

Comment

• The only movie of his I'm not a fan of is The Lady in the Water. Did nothing for me. I even like The Happening because it's silly as fuck.

Comment

• THE HAPPENING is great as an unintentional comedy.

OLD looks like it might be good.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Interesting. I’ll let you guys tell me what happens...
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• looks neat.

Comment

• I will watch that. I can't link it because fucking work blocking Youtube, but the trailer for The Medium about shamanism in Thailand looks awesome.

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• yeah that looks dope Billy.

Comment

Working...
                                X