New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sackhoff needs to be in more of the things IMO
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Agreement, oh fellow fan of The Sackhoff. I've been watching her YouTube channel since the lockdown started - kid's a hoot and a half and needs to be in all the things ever.

Bitch Puddin' - BLAM!

Comment

• Bunch of city permits showing that Houston is going to have a lot of freeway closures for filming THE NEXT FUCKING FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE. I hope Houston gets to be Houston but I know the reality is they just want to use the HUGE freeways for chase scenes.

Comment

• I mean, that IS Houston though.

I hope they find a way to get on 35 and stall out for the real experience though.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe they can film inside of Memorial City!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Maybe Josh can cameo as he tries TOWING ALL THE TORRETOS!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Maybe they can film inside of Memorial City!
                The permits are for the beltway and 10 right here at Spring Branch/Memorial City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Maybe Josh can cameo as he tries TOWING ALL THE TORRETOS!!!!!
                  If Dom can find a way for my truck to pop a wheelie, I'm in.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This looks fun.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Somehow I missed we're getting a Rocky IV director's cut. I was excited but then read that they are removing the birthday robot scene. HARD PASS.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Somehow I missed we're getting a Rocky IV director's cut. I was excited but then read that they are removing the birthday robot scene. HARD PASS.
                        Yep, Happy Birthday Paulie is forever ingrained in my brain.

Comment

• From what I understand, keeping the robot in the new cut would have entailed paying a new round of royalty payments to the inventor of that robot.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Then can the movie! THIS IS A TRAVESTY. lol.

But for real, I don't care about a director's cut of Rocky IV. Best case we get a few more scenes of what happened when Apollo died as that whole thing was so quickly done but that's not going to make it a good movie. I dig Rocky IV but it's trash. Fun trash, but still trash.

Comment

• Can't wait for Friday. If the rest of the movie can keep this shit up, goddamn man.

Comment

• I've heard it does, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X