No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, no worries. If I’d spent money on a ticket/popcorn/drink and had seen it in the theater, I’d be a little more butthurt. At least I have WandaVision to look forward to!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• WandaVision was tremendous
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh em gee, so freaking good!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• yeah, it was pretty good.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Olsen and Bettany were tremendous throughout too. Like stupid good.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob Zombie is working on a new The Munsters flick.

I hope this actually gets made. I always loved The Munsters and could go for a fun nostalgia flick.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd watch that long as it isn't "adult" or whatever. Make it a cheesy fun time about them saving the mansion or whatever.

Comment

• Yeah. I'm not sure about his goddamn wife being Lily but if he plays it straight like The Brady Bunch movie where the "real world" exists and just don't understand The Munsters that could be a bunch of fun.

I'm still such a huge fan of the original Brady movie because of how they did that.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Christine Taylor remains an underrated goddess. Still SMOOOOKING in Search Party.

Comment

• Mortal Kombat is so fucking close.

Comment

• Can't wait for that and Kong.

Comment

• Word. Gonna get me a pizza and some whiskey and turn my brain all the fucking way off for both of them.

Comment

• Finished MONSTER HUNTER. It was ok...not great. There's some good action in there and the special effects are actually pretty solid but the script is duff, the acting is pretty cack, and the ending sucks. If you just want to see some monster fighting, you'll have a good time.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The ending was the best part. ANIME RON PEARLMAN AND GIANT PIRATE CAT.

hahahah.

It was much better than it had any right to be. Jaa was great and those fucking scorpionspiders were fucking scary as shit.

Comment

• PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN.

Comment

Working...
                                X