No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working fine over here. weird. IT's from youtube. I blame England.

Here's the direct link.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Trailerman's voice was a nice touch.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Happy to say all of us have stayed civil. Not let shit get outta hand, ya know?

Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Never mind that. Look and listen to this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jl8DidbbTQM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            working fine over here. weird. IT's from youtube. I blame England.

Here's the direct link.
            My bad - your original embed looks fine now.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BQ7p_q9SpoE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I approve.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• it's a still from the movie.

I too approve. I'm curious to see what Lee brings to the table.

Comment

• Cool poster. Brolin looks young as shit.

Comment

• Cool poster, bro. I just hope it's not a shot-for-shot remake.

Comment

• The speeding train fight from THE WOLVERINE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKT5YceMCQ
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not gonna watch it, cos I hear it's the high point of the film - which begs the question, why release it? Is the film tracking that poorly?

It got a big 'huh?' from the audience that saw the trailer at the weekend.

Comment

• Watched it because NO FUCKS GIVEN.......yeah, I'm seeing that movie for sure now. Like maybe even in the theater.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                it's a still from the movie.

I too approve. I'm curious to see what Lee brings to the table.

The same thing as Old Boy, but with another shitty and unneccesary racial angle?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X