No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey man, I'm all for a Krull revisit. Bring that shit on too.

But the original script for FACE/OFF was way more sci-fi if I remember correctly? Either way, if they get their own voice and do something new and not a retread like Total Recall/Robocop reboots then sweeeeet.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally down for a more sci fi bent to that story
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They've clarified that it's a DIRECT SEQUEL to the first one. Color me intrigued.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Teh fook?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ok....so she's The Joker now?

"You wanna know how I got these scarves?"

you so crazy Disney.

Comment

• More like a bitchy upper class Harley Quinn with better fashion sense.

I'm interested in seeing it, but I'll be pissed if it's one of those "sympathy for the villain because of a bad childhood/event/reasons" story. I like my villains to have been born evil pricks from the get go.

Comment

• HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS GRAND

Comment

• Excuse me why does that look amazing.

Comment

• I may be the odd one out here, but that looks kinda cheap and extremely bland. I’m scared. Hold me, Christopher Lambert.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RUSS WARM YOUR HEART

Comment

• It’s...sub zero.

But it’s cool if this one misses the landing. I’ll always have the original to enjoy.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          It’s...sub zero.

But it’s cool if this one misses the landing. I’ll always have the original to enjoy.
                          Dude, even I liked this trailer.

C'mon.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The wife and I watched BARB AND STAR GO TO VISTA DEL MAR. I'd heard good things about it and the wife liked the trailer, so we rented it tonight.

First off, whoever marketed this movie and cut the trailer did a great job of conveying the tone of the film without giving away the 'plot' OR giving away just how incredibly bizarre the film actually is. And make no mistake, this is one really bizarre movie. I give them credit for really going for it in many sequences. IF you're going to watch it, do yourself a favor and go in pretty clean. If you've seen the trailer, that's fine...it's not that it's misleading it's just that it hides a lot of surprises...and that's a GOOD thing.

And it's pretty funny. There are many solid laughs to be had in the film, and a surprising amount of them actually come from Jamie Dornan. I won't spoil anything but he's got a sequence in the film that will be really hard to top for 'comedy sequence of the year.'

We enjoyed it.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              It’s...sub zero.

MAYBE YOU MISSED THE LANDING RUSTY!!!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It’s okay to not get the benis twitch of fun from things. Not shitting on anybody for liking it. It just didn’t make my chi move.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X