No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OH I AM SO THERE FOR THAT. Also, the Cap reference.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That new Godzilla vs Kong trailer is rad.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thought I saw some MechaGodzilla in the trailer, which raises the fun factor quite a bit.

Again, I could give a shit what the human side story is, just bring me that big gorilla vs. big lizard throwdown action, yo!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I feel like the music need more "HERE WE GO!!" LUL But other than that it looks fun.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Definitely a missed opportunity to have the Puffy song from '98.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Feel like this could go the way of The Visit or The Happening. Either silly entertaining or flatout terrible.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This is all you guys. I gave up after that last terrible entry.

Comment

• Old looks interesting. I’ll likely check it out once it’s streaming.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I only care because Adam and Simon are working on this. Awesome.

Comment

• Couldn’t be anymore ridiculous than the first try at bat. And for that reason, I’m out.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha. I get it but I dig when these two work together and when it's not called Blair Witch...

And if it's gonna be remade, may as well let some dudes who have neat ideas a crack at it.

Comment

• If they can reinvent the wheel, by all means do it.

I just wish somebody spread that same love around for a decent Krull revisit. Knights with laser spears, mass market appeal in an entertaining hero’s journey with a lot of weird asides for the ensemble, and a giant beast villain incel that teleports around in the hunt for poonaner? That shit is too good not to give it another go.

(Full disclosure: I recently watched that so it’s at the forefront of my addled brain)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X