New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
    Just watched the Coming to America trailer. It looks...um....not good. Maybe I’m alone here, but I’ll be passing on this one until it’s streaming free somewhere.
    Coming To America might be my favorite comedy, and that trailer did nothing for me until the end when the dude makes the joke about hungry kids. I have zero expectations, but I love Craig Brewer, so hoping for the best.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever watched the full movie tbh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I don't think I've ever watched the full movie tbh.
        I mean, it’s dated, but still has some great one liners.
        My sister made this trailer out to be the funniest thing since the original, but like Billy said, it did nothing for me. I’ll try to reserve judgment until I see it, but I have a feeling it’s going to be garbage
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• WW84 is pretty good. It's entertaining but tooooooo damned long. There's no reason this needed to be 2.5 hours in length. There's some great character stuff in there, though.

Be sure and watch the mid-credits scene. It's FANTASTIC.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            WW84 is pretty good. It's entertaining but tooooooo damned long. There's no reason this needed to be 2.5 hours in length. There's some great character stuff in there, though.

Be sure and watch the mid-credits scene. It's FANTASTIC.
            Agreed on pretty much all of that. We had fun with it though.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That movie sucked hard. Gal is still a terrible actress, Barbara turned so fast and made no sense, Pedro was okay, and it was 40 mins too long.

SOUL was great though.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Agreed on SOUL. One of the best Pixar films in my opinion.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I enjoyed Soul, but I wouldn’t put it in my top 5. But it grabbed my daughter, and it had a few “only adults will get this” chuckles, so that’s enough for me.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• will probably do the free trial to check this out

Comment

• The new MK movie looks like it could be fun. Hopefully a trailer hits soon,

Comment

• Sign me the fuck up. LOL to Blumhouse and his stupid Five Nights at Freddy's movie that keeps being delayed due to the creator's constant script rewrites. Nic Cage trumps all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Sign me the fuck up. LOL to Blumhouse and his stupid Five Nights at Freddy's movie that keeps being delayed due to the creator's constant script rewrites. Nic Cage trumps all.
                          Coke fueled not give a fuck Nic Cage is best Nic Cage.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh hell yeah.

Comment

• So we're getting a Wonka prequel? Uh ok. I'm definitely not the audience for this as I fucking HATE Willy Wonka so goddamn much.

Comment

• FINALLY
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X