New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gentlemen

Man, that Toddlers track is fiiire and whole scene was hilarious. Colin Farrell was a treat, rest of the movie was pretty decent too
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• yeah, we really liked THE GENTLEMEN as well.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1gPGeAYo3yU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so glad this is hitting VOD same day as theater.

People thinking movie theaters will be opening normally in any sort of quick timeline are fucking deluding themselves.

I am never going back to a theater. I'm now spending more money upgrading my home theater.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2kV3IJcFRX8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            Just watched this (1080p screener copies floating around) and the 10 min short that ties into it,
            Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You

Please Speak: Wow. I love this so hard. Everything about the "changing levels" and the whole dream color pallets and tone changes as they build up, the ending scene particularly after what happens in one of the dreams, its perfect. I'd want a feature length version of this, but the length and abruptness feel perfect as is

Possessor: is not a feature length version of the short, more like an extension of the possibilities of it. Definitely its own thing but I'd highly recommend watching the short first and you'll see why. Man, this movie is so fucking VIOLENT. Wow. I really enjoyed it too but for different reasons, tone is much different. Both endings seemed, not the same, but gave me the same feelings, I dunno how to explain that. Plants a seed in your brain.

Watch both you fuckers
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

so glad this is hitting VOD same day as theater.

People thinking movie theaters will be opening normally in any sort of quick timeline are fucking deluding themselves.

I am never going back to a theater. I'm now spending more money upgrading my home theater.
              Oh shit, I didn't realize it was also VOD. Sarah and I were talking about it and Saint Maude just yesterday.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9xh...rBros.Pictures

I'm going to be bummed if we don't get the second half.

Comment

• If you don't, it's entirely their fault.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That looks exceptionally bland.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It’s only half of the book? Why?!

Comment

• Because money
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Denis has fallen into one general aesthetic, but I'm good with it. Need to watch 2049 again.

Comment

• That movie has a David Bautista. There are no bad David Bautista movies. There's just not. Even that My Spy on prime was entertaining. Thus by my math that means Dune is something I want to see.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Freaky
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPn...&feature=share

After the super fun Happy Death Day 1+2, I'm in for this. Looks like a bunch of silly fun.

Comment

Freaky
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqPn...&feature=share

After the super fun Happy Death Day 1+2, I'm in for this. Looks like a bunch of silly fun.
                                Interesting. I'd watch it if I just didn't JUST SEE THE ENTIRE MOVIE VIA THE TRAILER.

Dear Hollywood,

Less is more.

Your pal,

Tim

Comment

Working...
                                X