New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Rim's good and it is the best 3D use this year. That being said, it's going to alienate a lot of major audience traffic.

White House Down is fucking terrible. The violence is fun, but it's really fucking stupid.

That's what I'm afraid of. Rim opens against Grown Ups 2. It would be a shame that it fail, being an original IP. Worse, it's a Sandler movie filled with pieces of shit.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Its tracking double to what Rim is. Won't matter. Despicable Me 2's repeat business will win that weekend anyway.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• They need to upgrade their marketing ASAP. It's a 200mil movie. If it flops, it will be hard. Really hard.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          But 21 year old Rob may feel differently, I just really hated the ending they went with. Scott should have ended up single. Because he is terrible human.
          This
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            Anderson and I playfully fuck with each other. Its our thing. Why just the other day I was chilling with other pals outside...

That's what I like about you two. Sure you may disagree from time to time, but you two are really the best of bros. Why, it reminds me of that time just last week when you were discussing Man of Steel...

Comment

• Remember when they were talking Prometheus?

So civil those two......
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really enjoyed their gentlemanly discussion re: Star Trek: Into Darkness.

Comment

• There was that one time where they actually ended on a good note.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And you know its good that it never gets outta hand

Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Although I do get worried when Anderson gets perturbed.

Comment

• Anderson IRL

Comment

• but with real functioning hand/scissorstab action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Totally. I want to see Donnie Brasco Depp make a few more films. I can't think of anything since Public Enemies where he's turned up in that way. Whatever problems you may have had with the finished film, he was pretty great as Dillinger.
                            I will agree with this 100%. When THIS Depp shows up, it's truly awesome.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_FCaLiZtu9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cannot wait for this. Love me a good haunted house movie.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that Google error movie looks turrifying.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X