No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I ignored the paper thin class warfare subtext and just enjoyed it as a con artist story.

Comment

• Just got out of Jay and Silent Bob Reboot and really liked it.

I can see what he wants to do with Clerks 3 now and it's not necessarily a bad thing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Just got out of Jay and Silent Bob Reboot and really liked it.

I can see what he wants to do with Clerks 3 now and it's not necessarily a bad thing.
        So was it literally the worst trailer ever then because that looked shit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TERMINATOR: DARK FATE.

Not a terrible movie but not particularly good either. It's essentially a remake of the first film, but much more stupid. The CGI varies from competent to terrible, and a lot of the action sequences have that terrible weightlessness to them that ruins the immersion. Arnold is good (and delivers some funny lines) and actually has a compelling reason for being there that, in and of itself, would make for a much better movie than DF.

I much prefer T3: RISE OF THE MACHINES. It's an over-hated film that, some bad campy humor aside, is pretty solid on action, follows through on the premise/continuity of the prior entries, and has a great ending that actually makes you WANT to watch a future installment.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THIS IS WHY I WANTED PART 2 OF GENISYS DAMMIT.

It sounds like this is sort of bombing so their promises of a new trilogy are likely in the same boat their promises of a Genisys trilogy.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It ended in 1991.

Just seal the goddamned book.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Alien, Terminator, and Predator are series I will never comprehend there being more than 2 movies existing.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KLAJyugYEiY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUCKING LOVE THE INVISIBLE MAN. SO IN.

Comment

• that looks pretty great, actually.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Looks awesome but fuuuuuuck stop giving me the whole fucking movie in the trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Looks awesome but fuuuuuuck stop giving me the whole fucking movie in the trailer.
                          THIS. I'm down to see this, but I feel like I've just watched 90% of it already.

Comment

• Saw Doctor Sleep, and I actually really loved it? I thought I had lost my mind, because The Shining is one of my favorite movies ever but Sarah loves The Shining as much as me and she was even higher on Doctor Sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Saw Doctor Sleep, and I actually really loved it? I thought I had lost my mind, because The Shining is one of my favorite movies ever but Sarah loves The Shining as much as me and she was even higher on Doctor Sleep.

Doctor Sleep is closer to how I want to see King adaptations handled going forward.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ford V Ferrari is fantastic. Favorite movie of the year so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X