New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in. Love Zach.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oyyhHtuDw4w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Down if only for Crispin and Clifton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oxy8udgWRmo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          It’s over.

Just stop it.

T1 and T2 are all that ever mattered anyway.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT JIM CAMERON SAYS HE HAS 3 MOVIE STORY PLANNED FOR THIS NEW TRILOGY.

you know, much like they had for Genisys...

Comment

• He'd franchise a manatee pod if it meant some pocket change to finance his next catperson passion project.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What, no Terminator Salvation love?

It's just me then? K. I'll go sit outside.

Comment

• Parts work for me but I'm mostly bored.

Comment

• Nothing will take away Terminator and T2 from me. T3 was... OK. Salvation kind of closed the loop for me on the franchise - everything after just never grabbed me enough to watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      What, no Terminator Salvation love?

It's just me then? K. I'll go sit outside.
                      The preproduction work on the technical aspects was top notch.

It will only be remembered for what it could have been and Bale’s hilarious multi-accented rant at the dp.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I enjoyed Salvation but it's not a hill I'm willing to die on.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I enjoyed it, warts and all, and yeah, Bale losing his fucking mind at the DP was cringe worthy to hear. I did hear him on a radio show man up and admit he acted like an ass soon after it happened.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KhwsKvoiCpQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I loved the second one so I'm down for this.

Comment

• Neat, a “fuck you it’s January” Bad Boys movie.

2 is bloated as fuck and doesn’t deserve the dick tickling it gets.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X