No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't deal with Jay's 90 year old woman mouth. Looks like a rental to enjoy some laughs with, but that shit looks cheap as balls. Love Kilmer showing up though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qSqVVswa420" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sure why not?

Comment

• That trailer is rad. Much better than that Jay and Silent Bob mess.

Comment

• BUT GRAVE THAT MOVIE ISNT FOR US.

Comment

• That Cats trailer gave me feline aids and just legitimized furries

Comment

• Saw the Cats trailer and my gut is telling me that film may actually make a fuckton of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  BUT GRAVE THAT MOVIE ISNT FOR US.
                  I saw that. What a dumb argument.

Comment

• Pass on CATS and REBOOT. All in on MAVERICK.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I saw that. What a dumb argument.
                      That entire thread was ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        All in on MAVERICK.
                        I didn’t want to be. I wanted to watch the trailer and be able to say, “looks like garbage, not gonna see it.”

But holy shit. I’m in. Unless the future trailers completely shit the bed, I’m so in.

What are the odds the funeral scene is for Iceman?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I hope not. Watching Val's career die has been bad enough. Iceman.....he lives forever in the hearts of men, boys, and closeted queens everywhere. And not for nothing, hearing Cruise actually piloted in some of those scenes is either completely bonkers or bullshit PR. Either way THAT'S how you do a sequel WAAAAY after the original and for sure how you do a trailer.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sZAV0QaSxG4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            This is abysmal. Jay got serious fucking meth mouth.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Maverick spoilers 

Unless they went off script, it's Miles Teller in the box.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just wanna watch the Donner Maverick now.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X