New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that looks dope.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XWHPhc2xNNU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• sucks they canned this. That looks like it could have been awesome.

Comment

• Paul Rudd added to the new GB film has me excited.

Can't wait for the first trailer.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rBxcF-r9Ibs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm down. The first was a bunch of fun.

Comment

• Agreed.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jahmangy looks as dumb and fun as the first. Time to break out the Danny Glover impressions at parties.

Also found out that Haxan Cloak scored Midsommar.

Too dank.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I definitely want to see the new Jumanji. The first one was fun, hopefully this keeps the momentum.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Midsommar is a perfect representation of the shitty relationship you know both of you want out of, but both too cowardly to pull the trigger. When she FINALLY smiles it is so creepy and perfect.

Comment

• The last Hobbs & Shaw trailer has me so excited for Rob to hate it. Idris chasing them on that motorcycle is fucking FANTASTIC
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Caught the trailer for Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, and I'm so onboard for that film, it's not even funny.

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: what's the buzz on HOBBS & SHAW? Is the final film living up to the awesomeness of the trailers? I'm trying to keep my expectations in check because those trailers are making it look like the greatest film ever made.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Troy and Jamie: what's the buzz on HOBBS & SHAW? Is the final film living up to the awesomeness of the trailers? I'm trying to keep my expectations in check because those trailers are making it look like the greatest film ever made.

They're going wide with preview audiences by this weekend. Basically, it's going to hit with its key demos, but that's all it needs to do.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seriously that fucking motorcycle chase snippet......kind of wished they had saved that for the film.

Comment

Working...
                                X