• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I'm on board.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• how spoiler filled is that? Like I want to know if I should still be upset that we're not getting Genisys 2 but I don't want the movie completely spoiled for me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That spoiler was actually pretty fucking rad, but its one *big* spoiler for the intro
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• it's the opening scene, though. It's not from the climax so, if you want to read it, at least you can know that it's the opening scene.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That spoiler just sold a ticket to me.

Comment

• That spoiler better happen and it better be awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                There are certainly things that reek of that (a la no more Skynet but a different big evil organization called Legion). But others are actually quite interesting like what they do with Arnold, which will divide fans.

And the opening scene...?!
                Haha. That’s uite the opening. But I must know what about my man Arnie. That’s too much of a tease.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  There are certainly things that reek of that (a la no more Skynet but a different big evil organization called Legion). But others are actually quite interesting like what they do with Arnold, which will divide fans.

And the opening scene...?!
                  Haha. That’s quite the opening.
                  But I must know what about my man Arnie. That’s too much of a tease.

Comment

• Not to be outdone by Jamie.

Spoiler: Read a script recently. 

King Kong vs. Godzilla

It's a straight sequel to Godzilla 2014, Skull Island, Godzilla KOTM.

The surviving MUTO and monsters from KOTM are making their way to Skull Island.

They're killing the natives and the larger wildlife. Kong is freaking out, as he tries to protect his followers. However, there's an alien egg on the island about to explode.

Some of the fishing village begs the sea to save them from the monsters, when dun dun dun Godzilla.

If it sticks true to the script, no dialogue for the first 15 mins. Just ambient shit, monster attacks and natives screaming.

The Monarch team arrives tracking Godzilla. This is the people in the Capcom style battle armor from the early screen shots. It's why I'm glad that people got that Joe Morton's character in KOTM is the older version of the black scientist kid from Skull Island. Monarch brings him back as an expert guide to take them to Kong Land due to the others being dead or missing.

They have people trying to speak with the natives, but they're losing their mind. To them, the monster fights are Armaggedon and they're all expecting to die to make way for the Monsters. Constant quakes, seismic shit, terrain being destroyed.

Monarch learns about the alien egg and wants to retrieve it. So, it turns into a three way mission.

Monsters want to kill Kong, Godzilla wants to protect the Island, Monarch wants egg.

Meanwhile, Kong is just straight up killing things and freaking out like Leatherface in the first TCM. All he knows is that random assholes are killing his friends and invading his home. He spends most of the movie in a fury, not thinking and growing due to radiation from the alien egg near his sleeping area.

Two New Mutos fight Godzilla and then we get another bit of Rodan and then Megalon tears out of the ground behind Godzilla.

Kong finds this and decides I'm going to kill these fuckers.

The Mutos die right away, then it's a four way fight between Rodan, Megalon, Kong, Godzilla. Everyone fucks each other up, while the Monarch team makes its way to the egg.

Godzilla tears off Megalon's head horn thing and spears him with it. Kong flips out, grabs Rodan by the wings and tears him in half. Then, proceeds to beat Godzilla with Rodan's corpse.

Godzilla and Kong have at it. Kong gets his face burned up by Godzilla's atomic breath.

The Monarch scientists are getting sick trying to retrieve the egg. So, the Asian Twins summon Jet Jaguar into the crevice nest area to retrieve the egg.

Jet Jaguar is a Iron Giant looking mech piloted like a drone in these movies. They scoop it out, Jet Jaguar flies off and then Godzilla and Kong fuck it up.

The egg lands in Megalon's hole in the ground, while they continue to fight.

It hatches and out of the hole emerges Destroyah. Godzilla and Kong team to fight it.

Godzilla gets fatally wounded and Kong kills Destroyah. Kong puts Godzilla down for the count, as the last bit of radiation makes him grow into the new King of the Titans, King Kong.

Monarch leaves with the samples they have, as Kong now rules over Monster Island as their King. The Monarch people evacuate the natives with some UN help, as the world governments mark off the area as No Fly Zone shit.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      Haha. That’s quite the opening.
                      But I must know what about my man Arnie. That’s too much of a tease.
                        Spoiler: Spoilers, Yo! 
                      It goes into territory that strangely enough a pal of mine had for his/her own Terminator pitch. What happens to the Terminator after the mission?

In this case, Arnold's T-800 wanders the Earth and starts to grow a conscious. To the point he tries to right his own wrong by helping Sarah track down other Terminators but not before having a wife and stepchild. Yes you read that right. Basically he comes upon the poor woman being abused by her monster of a husband, takes care of him Terminator-style and essentially fulfills the role the T-800 from T2 would have had he not killed himself at the end. It's... gonna divide fans. I personally like it.

It lets Arnold play both the hero and villain and gives him a proper sendoff given what a joke he was in Genysis.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Not to be outdone by Jamie.

Spoiler: Read a script recently. 

King Kong vs. Godzilla

It's a straight sequel to Godzilla 2014, Skull Island, Godzilla KOTM.

The surviving MUTO and monsters from KOTM are making their way to Skull Island.

They're killing the natives and the larger wildlife. Kong is freaking out, as he tries to protect his followers. However, there's an alien egg on the island about to explode.

Some of the fishing village begs the sea to save them from the monsters, when dun dun dun Godzilla.

If it sticks true to the script, no dialogue for the first 15 mins. Just ambient shit, monster attacks and natives screaming.

The Monarch team arrives tracking Godzilla. This is the people in the Capcom style battle armor from the early screen shots. It's why I'm glad that people got that Joe Morton's character in KOTM is the older version of the black scientist kid from Skull Island. Monarch brings him back as an expert guide to take them to Kong Land due to the others being dead or missing.

They have people trying to speak with the natives, but they're losing their mind. To them, the monster fights are Armaggedon and they're all expecting to die to make way for the Monsters. Constant quakes, seismic shit, terrain being destroyed.

Monarch learns about the alien egg and wants to retrieve it. So, it turns into a three way mission.

Monsters want to kill Kong, Godzilla wants to protect the Island, Monarch wants egg.

Meanwhile, Kong is just straight up killing things and freaking out like Leatherface in the first TCM. All he knows is that random assholes are killing his friends and invading his home. He spends most of the movie in a fury, not thinking and growing due to radiation from the alien egg near his sleeping area.

Two New Mutos fight Godzilla and then we get another bit of Rodan and then Megalon tears out of the ground behind Godzilla.

Kong finds this and decides I'm going to kill these fuckers.

The Mutos die right away, then it's a four way fight between Rodan, Megalon, Kong, Godzilla. Everyone fucks each other up, while the Monarch team makes its way to the egg.

Godzilla tears off Megalon's head horn thing and spears him with it. Kong flips out, grabs Rodan by the wings and tears him in half. Then, proceeds to beat Godzilla with Rodan's corpse.

Godzilla and Kong have at it. Kong gets his face burned up by Godzilla's atomic breath.

The Monarch scientists are getting sick trying to retrieve the egg. So, the Asian Twins summon Jet Jaguar into the crevice nest area to retrieve the egg.

Jet Jaguar is a Iron Giant looking mech piloted like a drone in these movies. They scoop it out, Jet Jaguar flies off and then Godzilla and Kong fuck it up.

The egg lands in Megalon's hole in the ground, while they continue to fight.

It hatches and out of the hole emerges Destroyah. Godzilla and Kong team to fight it.

Godzilla gets fatally wounded and Kong kills Destroyah. Kong puts Godzilla down for the count, as the last bit of radiation makes him grow into the new King of the Titans, King Kong.

Monarch leaves with the samples they have, as Kong now rules over Monster Island as their King. The Monarch people evacuate the natives with some UN help, as the world governments mark off the area as No Fly Zone shit.

My pants feel kind of tight for some reason and I'm breathing funny.

Comment

• Thanks Jamie! That is intriguing. Maybe I will be watching another terminator at the movies after all!

And Kong vs Godzilla sounds awesome. But so did Godzilla.

Comment

• Hahahaha

Truly the franchise has become a sentient killing machine of my interest.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vlya92LZqZw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P6AaSMfXHbA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X