No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That movie was nihilistic edgelord trash.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      That movie was nihilistic edgelord trash.

You didn't like the New Line Cinema in the 90s level of forcing a current Alt song into the credits for no reason?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rambo: Last Blood leaked trailer
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DGEGZ3wQnPM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          It just screened. Think Force Awakens (in a good way). A legacy sequel.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Is that what we do now? Remixes instead of remakes for an ADHS generation conditioned on brand recognition? Like Rambo Home Alone above?

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x8DKg_fsacM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4vWg5yJuWfs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ktFwL_yEqVk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The Kitchen looks dope.

Comment

• Looks like a barren wasteland for the coming months. Only thing that had my attention was an old man murdering the cartels through sheer will and every anabolic steroidal compound known to man.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahah. I only wish Brian Dennehy could be CGId in somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          Is that what we do now? Remixes instead of remakes for an ADHS generation conditioned on brand recognition? Like Rambo Home Alone above?
                          There are certainly things that reek of that (a la no more Skynet but a different big evil organization called Legion). But others are actually quite interesting like what they do with Arnold, which will divide fans.

And the opening scene...?!
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            It just screened. Think Force Awakens (in a good way). A legacy sequel.
                            Tell me more, tell me more!
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• keep it spoiler tagged plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Tell me more, tell me more!
                                  Spoiler: 2 Legit 2 Quit with Spoiling 
                                  Spoiler: Last Chance, Yo... 
                                Opens around '99. Post Judgement Day. Everything is fine. Sarah and John (CG de-aged to look circa T2 era) are hiding out overseas on the beach. They look up and there's Arnold's T-800. Holy shit.

Its basically the reverse play on T2's reverse play and he takes out a shotgun and fucking blows John away?! Fade out to opening credits.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X