Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    WHY NOT BOTH?

but for reals, if you're gonna make a Chucky movie without the original people then killer AI is the only way to go. Plus most of the killer AI movies don't star a tiny doll doing it.

again, trying to find the positive part of this nonsense.
    I appreciate your positive outlook, Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      pretty sure I felt Jersh's orgasm here in WI.

WTF is this nonsense now? When did the Rock become Steve Rogers?
      You're GOD DAMNED RIGHT YOU DID. Also The Rock becomes Steve Rogers whenever the fuck he wants to. Don't care man, these movies are fucking great. High art? No, but fuck me if I'm not entertained.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QFxN2oDKk0E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• hype hype hype
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so apparently I was right in thinking that the Pokemon movie looked good and was going to be good. Early reviews are pretty great.

Comment

• Warner Brothers is screening it super early. Always a good sign.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F3lJwV7ZIIk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yeah, totally in. That looks like a blast.

Comment

• Gotta tell ya, the word is... pretty bad on it.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's disappointing to hear. I really want Hemsworth to have a massive hit outside of THOR.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Gotta tell ya, the word is... pretty bad on it.
                        Nooooooooooo

Comment

• not technically a movie, but Michael Biehn to reprise Hicks in audible version of Gibson's unused Alien 3 script.

Awesome.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xPDsz0UaXO4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• haha, yes. SIGN ME UP. Fuck that terrible looking tv show, this looks more like the Crites I grew up with. ALSO LOL TO THE GOOD CRITE. YESSSsssss

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FvvZaBf9QQI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X