No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill and Ted 3 is a go. That makes me so happy.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So the new He-Man is an interesting choice. I mean, I guess he can bulk up quickly...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3-IlhKbakFA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that looks great.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pU8-7BX9uxs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• May need to give the second one another chance (was not a fan, but LOVED the first one). That motorbike scene was dope.

Comment

• Fuck YESSSSSS 8======D~~~~~~

Comment

• Yes.
                  YES.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hummingbird Project looks interesting. I’d like to rabbit punch Jesse Eisenberg in the ear, though, so I’m not sure I’ll be seeing this one until it’s on HBO
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And that Once Upon a Time poster looks like they put Brad’s face on Sam Rockwell’s head and body. WTF were they thinking?
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                        Hummingbird Project looks interesting. I’d like to rabbit punch Jesse Eisenberg in the ear, though, so I’m not sure I’ll be seeing this one until it’s on HBO
                        Hahaha. Awwws. What did Jesse do to you Ingrid?

Comment

• Dude sucks. I'm with Ingrid on this one.

Comment

• I thought he was good as Lex, and in Social Network and Zombieland.

Comment

• I think he was good as the Lex Luthor they decided to use for that movie but he was not a good Lex Luthor, if that makes sense. He's in the same "extremely punchable" category as Michael Cera and Paul Dano. I don't know what it is.

Comment

• I get it man.

Comment

Working...
                                X