New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Lol. How I wish "The CJ Story" was real.

It is real and unfinished. The Multiverse is wild and wide.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's the best. I still wish I had Max Landis connections and money because I would do a sizzle reel from the first script in a heartbeat.

Shit still makes me laugh.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And if only he would fucking embrace it. He still thinks it's just you shitting on him. Which I tried to tell him, only sort of. I get a ton of shit through out the stories and I'm the bitch of the group haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Like, dude, no one wrote an entire fucking multiverse specifically about me and how badass of a karate pimp I am! Suck it up and let's do something with this.

Comment

• That story was epic as fuck.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If I could get a new Final Draft license, I could restore about half of the lost scripts.

The other half exist in my new format for the paying projects. That .FDR propriety shit is a bitch.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                And if only he would fucking embrace it. He still thinks it's just you shitting on him. Which I tried to tell him, only sort of. I get a ton of shit through out the stories and I'm the bitch of the group haha.

I don't shit on him for anything other than sounding like having anything to do with BDR is troubling him. It's been awhile since I've heard someone consistently bothered to make the slightest bit of effort to do anything and that annoys me.

So, I have fun with it.

Half of the time I have to listen to the podcasts just to find something to be annoyed about now.

Comment

I still wish I had Max Landis connections and money because I would do a sizzle reel from the first script in a heartbeat.
                  You wished your dad killed someone?
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• All I know is I want a fucking CJ and Boy Tiger series, ala the Batman '66 tv show.

Comment

• From what I had started of the Ceej of the Rings. Boy Tiger and Ceej took a little bit of a backseat.

The main joke I couldn't rid of was Luke being a hallucination style Jiminy Cricket guiding Ceej to fight the forces of Kael.

No one could see the little kid ordering Ceej around and demanding he complete inordinate side quests.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        You wished your dad killed someone?
                        If you're gonna make an omelette you're gonna break a few eggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          From what I had started of the Ceej of the Rings. Boy Tiger and Ceej took a little bit of a backseat.

The main joke I couldn't rid of was Luke being a hallucination style Jiminy Cricket guiding Ceej to fight the forces of Kael.

No one could see the little kid ordering Ceej around and demanding he complete inordinate side quests.
                          HAHAHAH. perfect. The stuff with Luke and Ceej when we game online is the funniest shit. Kid even uses Ceej's screenname in his own games when he can pick a name.

Comment

• so who here is excited for the Breaking Bad movie?

I can't tell if I should be or not. As much as I want more Jesse I don't think it's necessary. UNLESS we get ghost Walt pulling an Obi-Wan. I'd watch that.

Comment

HAHAHAH. perfect. The stuff with Luke and Ceej when we game online is the funniest shit. Kid even uses Ceej's screenname in his own games when he can pick a name.

He made the screen name "Dr Zombeat" which I love so much.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ei9FqKCRIkg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X