No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No disrespect to anyone who loved it. But that trailer was just too stupid for my tastes.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I am very sorry the latest Fast and Furious movie is not The Conversation.

I cannot fucking wait until they are fighting on top of a rocket headed to Mars.

Comment

• Back it up Bayou Billy. Nobody is saying it’s high art or anything, but the standard for entertainment has changed and I want off this ride.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Back it up Bayou Billy. Nobody is saying it’s high art or anything, but the standard for entertainment has changed and I want off this ride.
          I agree it has changed. It's so much better since some trucks filled with DVD players got stolen by Civic racing hooligans.

Comment

• Hahaha

It was a simpler time.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• New trailer for PET SEMATARY:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK0LNzU2TQI

Nice to see that the Achilles Tendon scene is in there...
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that shit is looking great so far. pumped.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now, I get why the test screenings were so late in the cycle. This stinks of let's fix something that wasn't broken.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Noooooooooooo
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New trailer shows WAY too much, wish I didn't watch it tbh
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Noooooooooooo

We can't have a perfect world. The Native American stuff gets included, but they switch to the older daughter to make it more believable.

This is a generation that will buy into the Conjuring's bullshit among other things, but they can't handle Gage being a zombie little psycho.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          We can't have a perfect world. The Native American stuff gets included, but they switch to the older daughter to make it more believable.

This is a generation that will buy into the Conjuring's bullshit among other things, but they can't handle Gage being a zombie little psycho.
                          YOU LEAVE THE WARRENS OUT OF THIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            FUCK YOU, FACELESS STUDIO.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZFy8ZgLd574" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Well put together trailer, but since this doesn't exist in the actual CP universe I don't really care.

Comment

Working...
                                X