No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common? Oh you mean Dr. Martin Luther Seuss.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's like Roy Jones Jr. never stopped acting.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAHAH remember when he was in the Matrix Reloaded?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• SHUT YER HOLE BANE BEFORE I PUT YEW IN JUAN
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Spot on
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qSALRP1mZNQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Yeah I'm in. It IS a Harmony flick after all.

Comment

• Serenity has probably the dumbest twist in modern film history and we're finally allowed to talk about it.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Spoil it as all I could find is that someone compared it to The Matrix meets The Adjustment Bureau. Is it all a simulation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Spoil it as all I could find is that someone compared it to The Matrix meets The Adjustment Bureau. Is it all a simulation?

Spoiler: Spoilers 

The whole movie is a video game created by Jason Clark's stepson to figure out how to murder his stepdad.

No lead-up, no build. It just happens about 25 minutes before the end.

Matthew McConaughey is a slowly self-aware video game character.

Comment

• hahahahahahahhahahaha

Comment

• holy shit, I may need to see this as I know Lesley would love to watch it for McHeyHey. I'd be interested to see her reaction to the twist.

Comment

• I sent Mike Flynn and Erix to see it in the studio's screening room last night with about 18 other people.

Movie ends and they turned to the group and are like WHAT DID YOU THINK? No one wanted to stay and tell them.

Comment

• it actually sounds like a great outer limits episode or something. Like it makes no fucking sense but it's so weird that a movie that I didn't even know existed is one I now want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                it actually sounds like a great outer limits episode or something. Like it makes no fucking sense but it's so weird that a movie that I didn't even know existed is one I now want to see.

Other funny story. Apparently, the movie hits the big twist and someone lets out an audible WHAT THE FUCK in front of the producers.

Not a mind blown WTF, but a declarative WTF was that shit?

It's either going to eat a dick or become a new cult favorite. Either way it goes, I have to share our shit with the production team this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X