No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass only sucks if you haven't been paying attention to literally everything Unbreakable and Split has told you up to this point.

The people that hate it on the story choice reasons are fucking idiotic. It's not as good as Split, but it's a damn fine trilogy ender.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WHAT? HOW DARE YOU BRING A BALANCED POINT INTO THIS DISCUSSION.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still wish Split ended how I had originally heard (David Dunn literally saves the day in the closing 15 minutes).
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          I still wish Split ended how I had originally heard (David Dunn literally saves the day in the closing 15 minutes).

That ending would've fucked up what Glass achieves. Hell, if M. Night had any sense...he would walk the fuck away forever after the ending of Glass.

There is plenty of more room to mine in that world, but it would need a Black Mirror style series to achieve that.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm bummed we're not getting another Star Trek for awhile. I really enjoyed Beyond and I like the cast a bunch. I could have gone for another trek with them.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A lot of what fucked Trek was Abrams and CBS/Paramount butting heads after the '09 reboot exploded and suddenly everyone had an active interest.

Kurtzman and Orci kept presenting pitches and Abrams (having first right to refusal) kept rejecting them. All in an attempt to get a better deal. This dragged out to the point it was pushed back an entire year (It was originally announced for June 29, 2012). Thus killing momentum resulting in the half-ass Wrath of Khan retread that under-performed. And Abrams jumping ship to Star Wars before it even opened.

Heard from more than one person who regards Abrams as "the biggest hack in town."
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• this behind the scenes stuff with Alita is fucking awesome. Motion capture is nuts now.

Comment

• Apparently y'all posted Ghostbusters 3 shit in the most nonsensical spot
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M7XM597XO94" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Here's hoping Halle Berry isn't in it that much OR has upped her acting skills in the last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Here's hoping Halle Berry isn't in it that much OR has upped her acting skills in the last few years.
                        Her best role is still Cory from Last Boy Scout.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fe32Iag9RCQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Here's hoping Halle Berry isn't in it that much OR has upped her acting skills in the last few years.

Common is a WAY worse actor and he was fine in 2.

Comment

• Common is terrible in everything. I'm so glad I no longer need to see his shitty fucking Microsoft commercial anymore.

Comment

• I thought was ok in Smokin Aces.. at least his scenes with Piven
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X