No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a sucker for shit like this. I don't even have any affection for Pokemon but the decision to do somewhat realistic looking yet not in their designs gets me excited from a design point of view. It's also going to make so much fucking money that'll hopefully we can get a straight to the point Pokemon movie with some goddamn cute animals beating the shit out of each other.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like a riff on WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT? for people who were of the Pokemon generation (of which, I was not). I won't shit on this as it looks like it may be a quality film, but it's simply not something that I want to see as none of the stuff being referenced is germane to my nostalgia.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't know who wants this especially since Mancini has been doing his own thing and will continue to do so.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nobody.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't understand Pokemon at all and I want to watch the hell out of that Pikachu PI movie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I don't understand Pokemon at all and I want to watch the hell out of that Pikachu PI movie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For real. Never played a minute of Pokemon, but that shit looks insane.

Comment

• Right? Ok, I thought I was going to be the lone person here. It's a fucking CYBERPUNK Pokemon movie. That sentence is so weird to type out.

Comment

• I hated Green Book and Widows so much that I still can't decide which one to rip on harder.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hated Widows and quite liked Green Book. But... yeah I get the hate on the latter.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g6eB0JT1DI4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Can't believe it took this long for this type of movie to show up.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KDnKuFtdc7A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• duuuuude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g6eB0JT1DI4" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Funny thing about this one.

Last Feb/March, we had a script reader going over one of our latest things and he said Huh, this reminds me of something that Gunn and company are working on.

We go really, can you score a script for us?

A week later, I read the script and say fuck it, we're reworking our pitch.

It's Screen Gems, so they're going to gut it for the PG-13 or softer R rating. The best way to describe it is a mix of Mercury Rising/We Need To Talk about Kevin but the mentally disturbed kid is Superboy.

Super graphic on paper.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know I've read a comic in the past that is this exact fucking story as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X