No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Impossible Fallout is fucking RAD. They story is good, the team is great, and the stunts are INSANE. I was feeling queasy during the last section. Tom Cruise is a maniac. If you can, definitely check it out in IMAX.

Comment

• Agreed, we saw it on IMAX as well. Worth every penny. Tempted to see it again, it was that good.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Calm down now. It was fun, but Tom is showing his age in those running sequences and that heart to heart under the trees was painful to watch at times (his *squint and look longingly into the distance* shit was all over the place and overused). Exciting, sure. But the plot is as fucking threadbare as any fast/furious tripe.

But to wash away the bitchy garbage I’m spewing, that Paris sequence was worth the price of admission.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-05-2018, 04:40 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Always nay-saying! Maybe I'm riding high on it but I loved every minute (the tree sequence was definitely the weakest part, though). I think it's my favorite action franchise. Certainly the best one that's still a going concern.

Comment

• Mission Impossible fucking OWNS. I came home and immediately put on Raid 2 as a come down.

Comment

• I want to go see it again this weekend.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ABhh1HifqJY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• directed by the guy who did The Greasy Strangler. I'll see the shit outta that.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    directed by the guy who did The Greasy Strangler. I'll see the shit outta that.

YUP
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I hated the new Puppet Master, but that's like saying I hate CiCi's Pizza. You knew it was shit before you went in, so why the fuck did a $1 dessert pizza night entice you?

It's not like that have a fucking ball pit or anything.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• it can't be any worse than any of the other ones though. Were the kills at least decent?

Comment

• and fuck buffet pizza shit. that's Ceej level bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            it can't be any worse than any of the other ones though. Were the kills at least decent?

The kills were the 00s series bad. Hell, the motion levels looked super off when they burned the Jewish couple to death.

Plus, Chopper's kills don't work how they are meant to play.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• booooooo

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x_-x4Dwz-rU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X