No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the love. It's 40 seconds of random shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which strangely should be right up your fucking alley. You off meds Hughes?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I guess it's law now that every trailer needs to have that steamer ship horn blare?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Which strangely should be right up your fucking alley. You off meds Hughes?
          I actually am, but that trailer was nothing to get excited about IMO. Maybe when the full trailer hits I'll get the love for it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Or you'll complain that it shows the whole movie.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The trailer was "look its brad Pitt, Diaz, Javier with crazy hair, and a cheetah". I don't know the source material so maybe I'm missing something?

Comment

• I hope it's good.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  The trailer was "look its brad Pitt, Diaz, Javier with crazy hair, and a cheetah". I don't know the source material so maybe I'm missing something?
                  So Pitt, Crazy Javier and a cheetah aren't selling points on their own?

Comment

• not without somesort of background. I don't need the whole story laid out in the trailer, but it felt like a teaser to a teaser.

Comment

• What if I promised you punching?

Comment

• I'm listening.

Comment

• Ridley, Pitt, Bardem, Fassbender and Dariusz Wolski. That's plenty for me.

Cruz looks stunning as well.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post

Cruz looks stunning as well.
                            She ALWAYS looks stunning. Javier is a lucky guy.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              What if I promised you punching?
                              Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I'm listening.
                              I larfed waaaay to hard at this exchange.

Comment

• Tickets booked for the Cornetto Trilogy triple-header, culminating with the midnight opening of The World's End.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X