No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, just saw that BORHAP teaser. The man playing Brian May is scarily dead on, both visually and vocally.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Both of those last two look good for different reasons.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can’t wait for Bohemian Rhapsody! Is it November yet?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT - final trailer:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHiW4N7-bo

Looks great. Loving the new footage in here.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Cavill looks like he's having fun. I'm in.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally in. Digging the character that he's playing (at least as far as he's been shown) and I kinda hope that he's in the series for the long haul.

Troy or Jamie: any buzz/word on this one yet?

Comment

• Ziggy is gonna be Eddie in IT 2. This cast is shaping up to be great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Totally in. Digging the character that he's playing (at least as far as he's been shown) and I kinda hope that he's in the series for the long haul.

Troy or Jamie: any buzz/word on this one yet?
                  On Mission Impossible? Not really.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Ziggy is gonna be Eddie in IT 2. This cast is shaping up to be great.
                    While I still need to see the first, gotta say that Ransone is a great actor.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Get that boy some more Ripped Fuel. He’s going to need it against Walleye the Clown.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• https://youtu.be/-eks8LG72uo

The Happytime Murders looks like a big budget Meet the Feebles/Roger Rabbit but not funny EXCEPT for the jizz joke. I'm a sucker for a good jizz joke.

It just looks really cheap for all of the actors they have in it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XeISaoQDh2g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• now that looks great.

Comment

now that looks great.

Outside of the premise, it's a waste.

Given how many advanced screenings they're doing, everyone might have a shot at seeing it early.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XeISaoQDh2g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Hell yeah. Been so excited since the first trailer. I'd see it with no knowledge but a cast list.

Comment

Working...
                                X