New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I'm pumped.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Danny Boyle directing the final Craig Bond film. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES sign me up.

Comment

• Dank
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Unless there are cool gadgets I'm out. Craig is a good Bond but his movies do nothing for me even with the promise of Boyle.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm the opposite. The Bonds before Craig mostly bore me, outside the odd one here and there. I am fully into all of Craig's movies. The last one disappointed me though.

Comment

• Apart from Royale, the rest of the run hasn't exactly set my panties ablaze. Skyfall looked great but didn't really do much for me. And Spectre was embarrassing.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't think I've watched his movies more than once. Royale was okay but I'm just bored with his take.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ri1Cc3Yz09U" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm in. More Knoxville and Pontius is always welcomed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I'm in. More Knoxville and Pontius is always welcomed.
                      I hope Raab Himself and Rake Yohn are involved.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Was confused why "young" Knoxville still had makeup on to age him... Nope, that's just how he looks now
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Troy, A QUIET PLACE- is it as good as the trailers have me believing?

Comment

• Early word from the premiere was really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Troy, A QUIET PLACE- is it as good as the trailers have me believing?
                              It's one of my favorites films of 2018 so far. I've only got 3, but it's one of them.

But, as I said on FB. It's going to be miserable to watch in a busy theater.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hooray! But if that's the case I might wait for home video.

Comment

Working...
                                X