No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eHcqBIPecRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll see it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good lord that looks derivative.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's Bobcat's new film. It'll get a watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            You're going at the wrong times.

Matinees are filled with well-behaved old people and degenerate layabouts.
            If you're saying to go to the matinees, then yeah that's when we go. I'm not quite sure though because well behaved old peoples are good, but degenerates are usually assholes. And I'm not paying full price for ANY movie these days. Not with two or three kids in tow.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know that's right.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And we hardly go to the movies with just the wife and I. If we get a sitter we're working on inventing new positions and shit.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  And we hardly go to the movies with just the wife and I. If we get a sitter we're working on inventing new positions and shit.
                  I hear the "Tow Driver's Hook" is quite popular in the Piney Woods.

Comment

• It can put a wicked crick in your neck though.

Comment

• Quit crying and get on that DDP Yoga train. Then create a new meaning for Diamon Cutter.

Comment

• My ex told me an awesome story about a couple that were her friends and had just had their first kid.

Long story short, they turned every room corner and window sill into a plush, child-friendly sex wedge. The second the child went down, they could get down comfortably in any given cranny of the house before the kid could fuck their shit up. This way they made the most of any given impulse and exacerbated it with a sense of spontaneity.

I need to find a gal that throws down like that. Might actually WANT to have kids with her.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh, shit. New movies.

As you were.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• HOLY FUCK.

There is nothing about this I don't like:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8FX1bn1U-SY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Quit crying and get on that DDP Yoga train. Then create a new meaning for Diamon Cutter.
                              Hahaha, dude, I like you am gifted for a big man. Agile as Jim Ross would say.
                              Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Oh, shit. New movies.

As you were.
                              Meh.

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              HOLY FUCK.

There is nothing about this I don't like:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8FX1bn1U-SY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                              Ok, so maybe not meh. This looks interesting. Although I'm wore out on Cameron Diaz.

Comment

• Hell of a trailer.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X