No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss Dead Alive Jackson dammit. That being said, I want to play this video game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So that Ocean's 8 trailer looks like crap. As expected.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks fine to me. Not sure what your issue is with it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HOLY SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBkC83-vh9A

SOLDADO looks fucking great.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, that looks great except for the part where Benecio rapid fires his pistol like a kid who plays Call of Duty too much. I had no idea there was going to be a sequel!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              So that Ocean's 8 trailer looks like crap. As expected.
              I mean, every Ocean's movie is the same. It looks entertaining enough. I really like the idea of the Blanchette as the cool-guy sidekick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Looks fine to me. Not sure what your issue is with it.
                Not a fan of Bullock, Kaling, or that Awkwafina lady. Also just looks uninteresting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  HOLY SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBkC83-vh9A

SOLDADO looks fucking great.
                  Kinda wish they'd drop Sicario 2 from the title, but I know they want their money back and people are dumb.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/33dztfqRu_k" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• that looks pretty decent

Comment

• I'm a long time Lampoon fan, so I'm onboard,

Comment

• The reviews are shit but I'm really looking forward to watching END OF WATCH: LOTR EDITION this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            The reviews are shit but I'm really looking forward to watching END OF WATCH: LOTR EDITION this weekend.
                            You me same.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Word. Can't wait.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O4Kb40pnoOY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X