New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs trailer.

I like Ashton (never have had any ill will towards him) and this looks passable, however I've already seen this and it was called Pirates of Silicon Valley. And that had one of my favorite Anthony Michael Hall performances so I doubt I'll see this in the theater. It looks like an HBO movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MJAvW0RCx8w?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
      That vid.....ALL OF THE GREATNESS

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Jobs trailer.

I like Ashton (never have had any ill will towards him) and this looks passable, however I've already seen this and it was called Pirates of Silicon Valley. And that had one of my favorite Anthony Michael Hall performances so I doubt I'll see this in the theater. It looks like an HBO movie.
      Agreed, it looks good but not $11 a ticket good.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MJAvW0RCx8w?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• William Fichtner as Shredder? Awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4F9JzBouEJU?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560">

Might be fun.
            </object>
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• sold.

Comment

• on demand? yessss

Comment

He won't be Kevin Nash, but who is?

Comment

sold.
                    Right....

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    on demand? yessss
                    I knew you'd like that part.

Comment

• fuck yeah I do. I've watched so many new movies thanks to on demand. Theater watching is only for spectacle at this point.

Comment

• Truth, especially when it seems like a huge population of assholes are in the theater at all times.

Comment

• You're going at the wrong times.

Matinees are filled with well-behaved old people and degenerate layabouts.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• True because Lesley and I only see movies on Sat and Sun before Noon. Even with that it can get expensive. On demand is the best thing for us. There isn't much calling us to the theaters any more. I have HD, 7.1 sound, beer, etc here. Why would I go to a theater? We only have chains around here close. If we had close access to an Alamo Drafthouse or something of that kind it would be different.

Comment

• Once in a good while, nothing really comes close to emulating the sight and sound of seeing the print on a big fuck you screen surrounded by an audience in the same headspace. The experience can elevate, educate, and even inspire. You can't say the same about watching something at home because the incentive is not the same in engaging with what is unfolding at a theatre where you've invested cash, time, and effort in the entertainment.

But those are rare occasions for those of us not near a niche theatre or a drafthouse like those ungrateful fucks who are.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-23-2013, 11:17 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• true that

Comment

Working...
                                X