No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vn9mMeWcgoM" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• totally fucking in so hard
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude, I liked Jurassic World. But.. out.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• What videogame is that?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jurassic World was a turd and this looks like a big old stack of triceratops poop.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Jurassic World was a turd and this looks like a big old stack of triceratops poop.

Comment

• man, yall are a bummer sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  What videogame is that?

Comment

• I don't give no fucks. Dinosaurs are great. I will always enjoy dinosaurs on film. If I can't get a big budget remake of Carnosaur then I'll take more of these sequels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I don't give no fucks. Dinosaurs are great. I will always enjoy dinosaurs on film. If I can't get a big budget remake of Carnosaur then I'll take more of these sequels.
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 12-07-2017, 08:47 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That looks awesome. I just wish they didn't throw so many big shots in the trailer. I guess Rob and I will have the theaters to ourselves.

Comment

• Count me the fuck in. Loved Jurassic World. I'll take another 2 hours of dino action and that hunky Owen Grady
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm not averse at all to watching this. I liked Jurassic World just fine, and I have a thing for CGI dinosaurs chasing Bryce Dallas Howard, so...

Comment

• I thought I was the only asshole that thought it looked bad, but Russ and other randoms on the internet on my side have emboldened my stance.

Comment

• The last one was awful, this one looks like MORE AWFUL, MORE INTENSITY.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X