No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's bullshit, I did not kill her I did naaaaahhhtttt.
    Oh, hi Dr Loomis
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      There was a weird ass rumor that James Franco was being looked at. For Michael Myers. Not kidding.

This is correct. But, they passed due to cost and scheduling.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Blumhouse supposedly wants a "name" for The Shape. An odd idea if it sticks and in that case I'll throw my suggestion in the ring. Liam Neeson.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Bring Gene Hackman out of retirement for it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iZbTLdDHRvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• shit that looks good. I love Allison Janney.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "The Goodfellas of Figure Skating."

The superlatives being thrown around these days are appallingly nonsensical.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Coco" - I had to get up at the crack of dawn to go see this one. Last minute early screening that just got announced this weekend for me.

Basically, Pixar has had their Princess and the Frog moment. The idea is great, the plan is well-executed and it misses its goals like Seattle was missing field goals yesterday.

Plus, The Book of Life did the same thing better about 2 years ago.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Plus Grim Fandango did it better 2 decades ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Plus Grim Fandango did it better 2 decades ago.

That too.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nrXlY6gzTTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• That looks great.

Comment

• I hope it is. I love ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN and this looks like it's trying to recapture that mojo.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just worry that by Christmas time...will people want to see a movie replaying something eerily similar to real life?

That and I fucking hate Meryl Streep anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I just worry that by Christmas time...will people want to see a movie replaying something eerily similar to real life?

That and I fucking hate Meryl Streep anymore.
                                Well, look at THE CHINA SYNDROME. That film couldn't have been timed any better (and it was by sheer 'luck' that it hit when it did, considering the Three Mile Island debacle). What should have been a modest film ended up being a big hit because it captured the zeitgeist perfectly. THE POST could do the same thing.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X