New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHAHAHAH. I didn't even see that.

I MADE THESE CHARACTERS. ONE IS A DAD. ONE IS A STEPDAD. SHENANIGANS HAPPEN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Apparently writing bot Brianburns.txt is cleaning up in financial residuals.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Daddy's Home sounds like a better title for a horror movie.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Sounds like something floating around on Spankbang.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also starring John Lithgow.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• BLUE VELVET 2: DADDY'S HOME
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "There's my BIG MAN!"
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The Disaster Artist new trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMKX2tE5Luk

Totally in.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit, IT is legit. I want nothing to do with Bill skarsgard ever. If I was in his family, I would not show up to family gatherings. Tim Curry's Pennywise is iconic, sure, but this dude was on another level. And some of the jump scares got me good. Hell, there was one that even made the girl sitting next to me, who was stoned out of her mind (yay, Denver!), jump out of her chair. The changes to the story made sense and it did a very good job of condensing half of a 1,100-page book into something that could be followed. I liked all the Easter eggs and nods to the larger good-evil mythology found in the book, too. Go see this one with a crowd!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UCrBICYM0yM?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Holy shit, IT is legit. I want nothing to do with Bill skarsgard ever. If I was in his family, I would not show up to family gatherings. Tim Curry's Pennywise is iconic, sure, but this dude was on another level. And some of the jump scares got me good. Hell, there was one that even made the girl sitting next to me, who was stoned out of her mind (yay, Denver!), jump out of her chair. The changes to the story made sense and it did a very good job of condensing half of a 1,100-page book into something that could be followed. I liked all the Easter eggs and nods to the larger good-evil mythology found in the book, too. Go see this one with a crowd!
                        good to hear. hoping to see this once Lesley is back from her work conference.

Comment

• Hoping to talk the wife into IT. If we're bored down in Florida, maybe I can talk her into it.

eta: there are some nice theaters by us, including a huge AMC theater. Maybe we can see IT on a rainy day (if we have one)
                          Last edited by Matt; 09-13-2017, 09:33 AM.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• There was a nice Drive-In theater in Tampa we always meant to go to.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• We're in the Destin area, far West in the Panhandle area (totally uneffected by Irma). I plan to be on the beach as much as possible, but I have no problem seeing a movie or something if the weather does not cooperate (which, if the weather forecast is correct, is gonna be an issue).

Comment

• Yep. That's Hellboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X