No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villeneuve has produced fantastic movies that were all just as long as they needed to be. I can't recall any padding, and I can't recall ever looking at my watch. If BR2 is that long, then I assume that it needs to be that long.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hope so.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        TOOO LLOOOONG
        That's what she said

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Yeah, my wife is freaked out over IT. Pretty sure I won't be able to talk her into going to that one, even if the reviews are amazing.
          Ditto. Mine has flat out said, "YOU ARE GOING ALONE!"
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Alternatively, IT is the first movie in years that my wife has expressed interest in seeing in theaters. I think because she knows Pennywise freaks me right the fuck out.

Comment

• shit, Lesley and I cannot wait for IT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Sarah and I are excited for IT and I fucking hate clowns.

Comment

• won tickets for early screening for IT tonight.

Of course we already have plans. Trying to get out of them to go see this early.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They'll understand.

Ninja vanish and see that fucking clown
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, we postponed our plan until tomorrow. Here's hoping we make it in time before the showing. Really hope I get to see this tonight. The last time I won tickets for a screening was District 9 from AICN and that was a bunch of fun.

Comment

• no.

Comment

• When we saw that trailer in front of like GOTG2 Sarah and I had no fucking idea the original movie existed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

no.
                            I feel just as disgusted as Gibson there. That new trailer was laugh-free.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• it's a movie that I will probably watch once it's on HBO during XMAS time just because we burn out of our XMAS movies so goddamn quickly,

Comment

• "Based on Characters Created By..."

Fucking hilarious in the context of that thing.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X