• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah shit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I had the same reaction when Jamie told me on the latest Anderson Tapes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        word of mouth is not good
        I BELIEVE.

Comment

• The gist of my buddy's complaints is it spends too much time (maybe half of the running length?) trying to go back to the status quo of Kingsman, i.e. explaining how/why Colin Firth is still alive, and that it had that "More of the same - JUST BIGGER!" vibe from unnecessary sequels of years past.

I have to imagine Fox insisted on Firth's return. Ironically that is why a Wanted sequel never happened. That film opened (against Wall-E!) and managed to hold its own and be a surprise hit. But Universal insisted Angelina Jolie return despite being killed off. She refused. Thus no Wanted 2.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• More of the Same- BUT BIGGER!

Sounds like GOTG2.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ugh, I'm still annoyed with GOTG2
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Give me Vol. II over Wonder Woman and especially Homecoming, no question.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ugh, I'm still annoyed with GOTG2
                  Same.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• You guys crying about GoTG II make me want to kick you in your testes. But please continue on.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/viUpckGruMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b6TfJ5PDoxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          You guys crying about GoTG II make me want to kick you in your testes. But please continue on.
                          Can I help?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Can I help?
                            If you are willing to kick high and hard then yes, you may kick all of the balls with me.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll kick the face with you ball-destroy.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh man I cannot wait for Super Troopers 2. Give it to me right meow.

Comment

Working...
                                X