No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I was just slightly too old. What I've seen annoyed me to death.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That ANCHORMAN 2 trailer is pretty shit. I smiled during the Carell/Wiig exchange but that's it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The convict line was good.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that was pretty good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it's hard to sell this trailer only due to the expectations. I have faith that this will be pretty fucking funny.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• loved the voice over from Bill Curtis. That man is the goods and should really do more comedy work.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lPnY2NjSjrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Cannot wait for that. Seriously. I'll be seeing this fucker in the theater.

Comment

• Anchorman 2 trailer is fine. It's a difficult sell when the funniest stuff won't go (hopefully) in a green band trailer. I laughed the requisite amount of times that I'm not overly concerned.

Lego trailer, however. YES.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Locke & Key is back on at Universal.

Should hit 2015 at earliest.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lego looks fun.

FUCK dumb and dumber. It's stupid as shit and I hate every thing in it that is not Lauren Holly
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Locke and Key could be awesome. But....it could also be a shell of what it actually is. I'm not getting excited until a writer/director/synopsis is released.

Comment

• I know this isn't real. It can't be. Butttt. JUST IMAGINE THE WEIRD FUCKING POSSIBILITIES OF THE ROCK AND AHNOLD IN A TERMINATOR MOVIE SET IN THE 50's?

*mindexplode*

Comment

• IwanttobelieveUFO.jpg
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X